Lutyens, 67-68 Pall Mall, London, photo by Steve Cadman on
The former Junior Naval and Military Club building was demolished in 1930 to
make way for a block of business premises and flats to be known as Marlborough
Court. Construction was begun in August 1930, and by June 1931 the new building
was completed in carcase. The architects were Messrs. Romaine-Walker and
Jenkins, in collaboration with Sir Edwin Lutyens, who designed the elevations.
The final designs were approved by the King and Queen, and by the Prince of
Wales in May 1929.(Source: